Sunday 28 April 2013

Poonam Pandey will Strip Again in IPL 6 after KKR Win

Poonam Pandey who is one of the popular models might str!p again in IPL 6 after the victory of Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2013 Season 6.poonam pandey again in ipl 6

Poonam Pandey in a recent interview generated some interest in the youth again after admitting that she has no trouble in going n#de again. She earned fame last year after she stripped for Kolkata Knight Riders after they won the trophy. She was negligibly hesitant when asked if she was KKR's biggest fan but she revealed that her favorite is Shah Rukh Khan, the franchise owner. She said that she will strip for her "Tweethearts" if they want her to and said no one has asked me yet for this. After last time, she has a lot of confidence about her predictions. She considers herself to be a soothsayer with 100% accuracy predicting which team can win even before the start of the games. But she said she would not reveal spoilers and will keep the enthusiasm in the games intact. In her words, "Main jis team ko support karti hoon, woh jeetta hai" she said. Poonam ji, we can't handle this type of confidence of yours. Poonam has admitted that she is willing to strip again, without any hesitation. However it was a shock to her parents last year after seeing her pictures on Twitter. As of now she will strip only for entertainment and likes to entertain everybody and she is waiting to sign up for a social cause. The sizzling erotic model is busy with Nasha film shooting at present. Poonam Pandey to strip again after IPL season 6.     Following is a part of conversation with Poonam Pandey
Would you call yourself the biggest Team Kolkata fan? In a way, yes. But Shah Rukh Khan is my personal favorite. You shot to fame last year after stripping for SRK's knights. What are your plans this year? I can't say anything right now. It all depends on what my Sweethearts suggest. Main jis team ko support karti hoon, woh jeetta hai — that's the popular notion. Yes, a huge surprise is in store. But I would be a spoilsport if I reveal it before the beginning of IPL. Come on yaar, terrorist agar bol de kya dhamaka hoga, toh kya faida? It actually depends on my fans. Their wish is my command. Would you strip once again if your fans so desire? If they want, I will strip again. There are celebrities who have stripped for a cause. Would you like to do the same? I wouldn't say people haven't approached me to do a repeat for a social cause. But I'm yet to sign up for any. I'm a bubbly kind of a girl… my fans love me and my idea is to entertain them. Any social cause which is close to your heart? I haven't thought of any. Actually, I'm busy shooting for Nasha… Was there a lot of pressure after you said you'd like to strip if Team India wins the World Cup? Yes, there was pressure. Even after Team Kolkata's win last season, there was pressure. So, I thought why not? Maine shauk se kiya hai. Are you supporting Team Kolkata this year? Filhaal toh kuchh socha nahin hai. SRK is and will always be my fave, but I'm not too sure which team I'll be rooting for. Aren't you scared of inviting wrath from the activists? If I'm not judging others, why should others judge me? Whatever I'm doing is not any crime. Mujhe logon ko entertain karna achha lagta hai. What's your family's reaction? Main sab kuchh bol ke nahin karti hoon. When I uploaded that picture of mine on Twitter, my parents had no idea. They came to know much later. Pehle woh bhadak gaye thay. Par akhir mein mann gaye. And your friends? Honestly, I don't care much about what others think. But my friends have always been very supportive. Any regrets that you are known as the girl who stripped for Team Kolkata? I have no regrets. If I'm happy, I don't bother much. Jo chand logon ko problem hai, that's their issue, not mine. What would you do for a role opposite SRK? Filhaal toh main nashe mein hoon. Baad ki baat baad mein.
So what do you think guys? Are you excited?
Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis